Success Coaching & Counseling
- Specialist in Abuse and Assault, Family Conflict, and Co-dependence on Alcoholism and Drugs
- Emotional Freedom from – Childhood Issues including parents’ or caretakers issues
- Healing from physical, mental, sexual and emotional abuse
- Relationships Counseling
- The Self-esteem Boot camp
Click Here to access Upcoming Events:
- ORGANIZATION LEADERSHIP WORKSHOP:
Discover the three most important questions that will establish the level of your leadership skills
- WOMEN LEADERSHIP SEMINAR
A three step turn-key leadership plan to achieve total success
- BUILDING AND SUSTAINING SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS
The 3 step process to establish and sustain successful business relationships
- BUSINESS COMMUNICATION MASTERY
- SALES SCRIPTING MASTERY
- Goal setting and Accountability through the Event/Action Model
- Evaluating Employee Energy Signatures in relation to the employer’s goals
- Business Development
- Presentation & Public Speaking
- Sales Training
- Elevator Pitch
- The Art of Persuasion
- Evaluation of the Communication Strategy – Includes communicating your brand, networking strategies, and Sales Scripting
- Employer/ Employee Self-empowerment and Success Coaching to achieve business success.
About Dr. Jacinta M Mpalyenkana, PhD, MBA
Dr. Jacinta M. Mpalyenkana, Ph.D(2) (1. Counseling; 2. Metaphysical Sciences) (Summa Cum Laude), (MBA – Distinction) is a Counselor, Certified Success Coach, Published Author, and Professional Speaker.
She is also an Ordained Minister, an Advanced Emotional Freedom Technician (EFT), Neurolinguistic Programmer (NLP), Law of Attraction Master Practitioner, and Ho’oponopono Practitioner.
Jacinta is also the founder of the Global Worry-free day; founded on March 1st, 2014; and the co-founder of the “Something Warm Project” a project that gathers clothes and other warm stuff for the homeless especially in the winter or cold sessions.
To use my skills, experiences, and education to Counsel, Empower, and help individuals globally to achieve Emotional Freedom, and an Empowered Mindset; and for organizations, to provide tools for Change and Growth in order for them to attain Maximum Productivity, and Sustainable Success.
To empower I million individuals annually through my Counseling, Coaching, and Inspirational / Empowerment Speaking services: and to help 1000 businesses annually to achieve Sustainable Success through my Business coaching and Sales Psychology skills.
To use my experiences and education, to support others in achieving emotional freedom, and success in their pursuits, as they become the authorities of their crafts.
Values: INTEGRITY, RESPECT, and SERVICE
Favorite Quote: “Loss give us a chance for an upgrade.” Dr. Mpalyenkana, Jacinta