Success Coaching & Counseling
- Specialist in Abuse and Assault, Family Conflict, and Co-dependence on Alcoholism and Drugs
- Emotional Freedom from – Childhood Issues including parents’ or caretakers issues
- Healing from physical, mental, sexual and emotional abuse
- Relationships Counseling
- The Self-esteem Boot camp
- ORGANIZATION LEADERSHIP WORKSHOP:
Discover the three most important questions that will establish the level of your leadership skills
- PRODUCTIVITY & HIGH-LEVEL PERFORMANCE
Learn the proven steps of prioritizing, and use the High Productivity and Performance Model to work smarter
- BUILDING AND SUSTAINING SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS
Learn the 3 step process to establish and sustain successful business relationships
- BUSINESS COMMUNICATION MASTERY
Learn and master the Art of Persuasion and Influence
- EMPLOYEE MOTIVATION AND STRESS MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES
Equip your employees with proven stress management techniques and self-motivation tools to create a healthy and productive workplace.
- The simple steps of developing a marketing plan
- High Performance and Productivity techniques
- Lead Generation Strategies
- Business Development – Diversification and The Art of Creating profitable Business Alliances
- Business Presentation skills & Public Speaking
- How to Develop a captivating Elevator Pitch
- The Art of Persuasion and Influence
- The simple proven steps of creating captivating blogs for businesses
- Employer/ Employee Self-empowerment and Success Coaching to achieve business success.
About Dr. Jacinta M Mpalyenkana, PhD, MBA
Dr. Jacinta M. Mpalyenkana, Ph.D(2) (1. Counseling; 2. Metaphysical Sciences) (Summa Cum Laude), (MBA – Distinction) is a Counselor, Certified Success Coach, Published Author, and Professional Speaker.
She is also an Ordained Minister, an Advanced Emotional Freedom Technician (EFT), Neurolinguistic Programmer (NLP), Law of Attraction Master Practitioner, and Ho’oponopono Practitioner.
Jacinta is also the founder of the Global Worry-free day; founded on March 1st, 2014; and the co-founder of the “Something Warm Project” a project that gathers clothes and other warm stuff for the homeless especially in the winter or cold sessions.
To use my skills, experiences, and education to Counsel, Empower, and help individuals globally to achieve Emotional Freedom, and an Empowered Mindset; and for organizations, to provide tools for Change and Growth in order for them to attain Maximum Productivity, and Sustainable Success.
To empower I million individuals annually through my Counseling, Coaching, and Inspirational / Empowerment Speaking services: and to help 1000 businesses annually to achieve Sustainable Success through my Business coaching and Sales Psychology skills.
To use my experiences and education, to support others in achieving emotional freedom, and success in their pursuits, as they become the authorities of their crafts.
Values: INTEGRITY, RESPECT, and SERVICE
Favorite Quote: “Loss give us a chance for an upgrade.” Dr. Mpalyenkana, Jacinta